Snap Clap is a creative app that allows you take pictures at any moment. It’s useful because you don’t have to wait for a timer to count down, and you can take the picture at the perfect time. You don’t have to wait or ask for someone to take you picture, or struggle trying to take a selfie with multiple people. Basically you make a sound, like a loud clap, and the app takes a picture. Furthermore, you won’t have to lay down any bucks.
1. Candycamera is a free app with various filters. You can pay to expand the app.
2. Cymera – Photoeditor and Camera is more advanced adding different camera lens, the ability to make a collage, a cloud system for back up and facial recognition. It’s also free.
3. Paper Artist is for those who really want to diversify their pictures. The app uses paper-like filters that add some spice to your pictures. However, it’ll cost you three bucks.
4. Photofunia generally uses your face and rearranges it into different settings. The app is completely free.
5. Pixlar Express has all the features of a decent photo editing app. I suggest you import pictures from the other photo apps and finalize your work here. Best of all, the app is completely free.